Forums Chat In the uk we arent allowed powerful hoovers
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of beebee
    4 Posts

Hey,

Just wondered what you guys think of all of this nonsense that is happening in the uk concerning hoovers/vacuum cleaners (I am not too sure what you call them over in America)… anyway over here the EU have decided to ban us all from buying hoovers that are too powerful…:/ to force us all to go green. We seem to not have a decision in any of the new laws the eu pushes on us.. nor did we even vote to be in the EU at all… I know not being able to buy a super powerful hoover isn’t the biggest deal in the world but I just don’t like it one bit.. I don’t like being told what to do buy a dictatorship such as the eu. It isn’t just hoovers they have banned but also light bulbs plus they have loads of dumb rules.

Plus it is a dumb idea anyway partly because if the hoover is less powerful you will just need to spend more time hoovering up using up the same amount of energy anyway so it is hardly “green”!

*Rant over*

• This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of bee bee.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by Profile photo of bee bee.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.