June 4, 2013
I think any caddy is great it doesn’t have to be an expensive one, but this one from Rev a Shelf is amazing! It pulls out on rails, and then clips out so you can take it around the house with you.
When you are done you can pop it back on the rails and it tucks away neatly under the counter!
Every Cleaning Caddy should have:
- All purpose cleaner, whether it’s a homemade cleaner or a store bought cleaner. Or a homemade cleaner in a store bought container.
- Window Cleaner
- Carpet Stain Cleaner
- Bar Mops (I like using small bar mops for quick clean ups, you just pop it into the wash when you are done and it saves on paper towels).
- Paper towels . . . I know I just said bar mops to save on paper towels. But I keep paper towels handy for the really gross messes. I am sorry but I’m not cleaning dog sick with a towel . . . that’s paper towel territory!
- A toothbrush or other stiff bristled small brush for fine detail cleaning around faucets and in crevices.
- An abrasive cleaner like Bon Ami for toilets and other exceptionally grimy places.
I really love our new cleaning caddy! It’s better than making two or three trips up and down the stairs with arm loads cleaning supplies. I bought ours from Lowes but you can find them on Amazon for a slightly better price!